I can no longer tolerate this ... whatever it is that I have. I am nauseous several times a day but I have no fever or any other symptom. Whatever it is, I am tired of it. It is difficult enough, sometimes, to just be a teacher.
There are days that students' attitudes seem to synchronize and I must deal with them all. Imagine doing that while wanting so badly to go throw up. Some of my girls have noticed I have been keeping my trash can handy though I have not used it yet. Some of them have good mother instincts and lend me a hand.
The boys are clueless and continue their day with their constant energy level and expecting me to keep up. Usually I can but this last week or so it has been difficult.
I thought at first, Jared's departure and the general tensions in the region were causing stress that was affecting me but I have never done this before and these regional tensions are not new. Since this is something new, an appointment with the doctor is scheduled for 8am.
We will see what the cause is.
Oh, I hope they are able to find the root cause quickly, and that you get some relief soon!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you are having to deal with this, on top of all the other stressors that life is throwing you.
In regards to your previous post, you are a great mother, and I hope someday your children will show you the gratitude you deserve.
Many blessings!