Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

When???

When will I adjust to this time??? I fell asleep quickly but now find myself awake too early. I will remain awake and hope to find my bed late. Perhaps that will adjust me.

Today is the driver license class. I will ask my Lt to drive my car so I may drive it after the class. I am assuming I will pass. There is no reason I should not. I have been told the class is easy.

I am in the land of Hello Kitty! lol I thought of Kat immediately after seeing these!


I find myself curious of Halloween in Japan. I have enjoyed seeing small children in costume and their smiles as I gave them treats. I hope to see such things here. I will ask Dorothy of it. If necessary, I will stay on the base for the evening so that I may witness the children's costumes.

I have also discovered in spite of my love of  my new house, I have been advised "it would be best" to move onto the base as soon as housing is available. It seems the location of my house is inconvenient, I would not be as available. I will speak to my Lt of this but I think I will not leave my house so easily.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! Hello Kitty!! :D

    I wish you the best of luck in passing your driving test. You can do it!

    Also, I don't blame you on NOT giving up your house. I hear living on a base is not nearly as nice.

    ReplyDelete