Today my arranging begins. For the now we have furniture from Housing Services Center until my furniture arrives. It is ugly but it will serve temporarily. There are groceries to buy. We have a sponsor that is to pick me up this morning to take me to the commissary.
I would have thought my Lieutenant would have purchased a car before my arrival. Not that it would have changed today since I do not know my way. It also seems I must go to driving class if I wish to drive here. This is better than obtaining an international license. The cost of obtaining a Status of Forces license is free and the class is only 2 hours. I will attend class as soon as is possible.
Meanwhile, I will walk my new neighborhood.
You will probably learn more about your neighborhood, and the country, by walking it, anyway. It's a great way to learn a new place, and a new language!LOL You know that, I suppose. I forget, sometimes, that you actually have done this before!! I remember you had to write your blog with a dictionary beside you when you started.. You'll have such fun and make such good memories together during these first years...Have a wonderful day today, going to the commissary.
ReplyDelete