I have discovered today I have been concerned of only myself to the expense of my friend.
For curiosity, I sought an old email account I haven't looked to for a very long time. There I discovered an email from my longest friend from blogging. In it I was invited to spend lunch with them before I traveled.
I am able to imagine how I would think to make such an invitation only to be met with silence. I know it would hurt me deeply. I am terrified they would think such a thing also. One would think I am of sufficient age and intelligence to know to see to these things properly.
To ask forgiveness for this offense seems too light but it is all I am able to do. Know that I anguish of this neglect.
I am sure your friend understood. That is the risk we take at only communicating through the internet. Sometimes things get missed.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of internet...I visited the Hello Kitty link you sent me!! YAY!! so cute! I confess that I could not help myself from purchasing a few kitties!! Thank you :)
http://www.strapya-world.com/products/39783.html here is one I could not resist and purchased! lol
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute Kat!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your friend will easily forgive you. I'm sure they were disappointed, but they will understand. I do not blame you for feeling very bad, though. I would, too... Only shows that none of us are perfect. I wish I were, but I make mistakes like that as well. We just try to not do them often!