Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Teacher

I will now be called Laoshi.

I have volunteered to teach violin at the recreation center twice each week. There are more than a few wishing to learn. The ages of students will be school age in the first class and adults in the second class.

I was surprised to discover the number of adults wishing to learn. All that remains now is to discover how many adults are willing to learn.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! This is a great way to get to know people, also. You're now getting off on the right foot, definitely. I hope you enjoy your classes. Just remember the higher the rank, the nicer you must be. If they are low rank, you must be nice but commanding. It's always like you "share" your Lt.'s rank. As do their children... You'll be great, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll sign up! i want to learn. ... i got 10 thumbs though, you will have to be patient with me.

    ReplyDelete