Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2011

2 Days!

Only 2 days (well... a day and a morning) remain before I join my Lieutenant in Japan! ( I have beaten you to it Kat ;) ) I am eager and do not sleep as I should.

To Mother it is another long flight. I remind her she did not have to come to travel with me. She does not say but I suspect she believes I am unable to travel alone safely. I deserve this since I allowed her to view the movie "Taken." Cherry calls it a mother's "what if" game. I believe I will more carefully choose what movies around Mother in the future.

My Lieutenant promises me to greet me at the airport. "If I am late" he tells me "wait at the USO. I don't want you wandering around the airport." It seems he and Mother have watched the same movies.

3 comments:

  1. Well, it is always nicer to travel with a companion.. I think, anyway. Although it doesn't bother me either way. Just consider it nice that you have people to worry about you. Worry back and see if they like it, too!!LOL I'm getting excited with you! I cannot wait to see some pictures of your new home, and Japan. I would like your view of the "new" Japan.. Those poor people have been through so much. I hope you have a great trip! We'll be waiting to hear that you got there safely.
    hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. write when you get there, please. safe travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't your mom miss home?

    Enjoy your trip. Once you're there, you'll have to change the subtitle on this blog.

    ReplyDelete