Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Caught!

Today my mood has been exceptionally cheerful.

I found music of my Lt's I have not heard before. Journey. Combine the music and my mood and you have me dancing around the house as I work.

I also had a visitor today. It seems the Commander and Dorothy decided to visit today. As the Commander and my Lt visited outside Dorothy came in to visit me. Caught. How long she stood there watching I do not know. She swears it was only a few moments. Why hide now? The large smile on her face showed she had seen much.

Without missing a step, I simply danced over to her and danced her to the table for tea. We enjoyed a good laugh of it.

Since my mood today was so well, and I was dancing about our house anyway, my Lt took me out for dinner and dancing. I enjoyed myself very much and wished for the evening to continue but my Lt is required at his work early tomorrow.

I have discovered what I will be doing for Halloween. There is to be a children's party on the base. Dorothy is leading it and has requested my help. I will need to wear a costume. I have one but it is for my Lt. ;) I will need another. Since traditional Chinese clothing is rarely seen I will wear my wedding dress with only my hair prepared. The veil is difficult to see through and not practical since I will be around small children. It will be difficult enough keeping the decorations in my hair.

Tonight, we will try a new way to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment