Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

It is 23 weeks!

I am past half way! Little one is moving very much. He is my dance partner! I have read somewhere that babies are able to feel you dance and doing so helps develop the baby's sense of balance. It is good I like to dance! lol It does become more difficult as the days go by and I do NOT spin! The front protrusion causes it to be difficult to stop without falling down.

Little One does not enjoy listening to Lt's preferred music. At the least, his kicks to my insides leads me to believe this. When Lt first returned I was sitting peacefully in my chair humming to Little One. It seems Lt believed my humming was not pleasing enough so he turned his music on.

A note... I dearly love my husband. I love his looks. I love his smell. I love how he takes care of me. I like...ok, tolerate... most... of his music.

There are times, and I love that they are infrequent, that he loses all sense of taste and listens to Metallica(?) and other such noise. It is this time that my insides come under attack. These are not only the normal kicks and squirming. These kicks are as if he has seen a spider and is attempting to stomp it. Here is the spider on Mother's bladder! There is the spider on Mother's kidney! Wait! It is up there on Mother's diaphragm! The assault immediately ends when the music ends. I have become skilled at wresting the stereo chord from the wall very quickly.

I have told Lt that if he wishes to listen to such ... music(?)... he should do so elsewhere. If he cares for my insides he will do this. If he wishes for me to feed him, he will. If he does not, there is always the ship's mess.

2 comments: