Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

I am lazy.

I will not decorate a tree this year because I am lazy. That is not to say I will not have one. I have discovered a woman who will do all that is necessary for one to have a beautiful Christmas tree. Her price is reasonable given the cost of buying a tree and the ornaments to accompany it.

I know. Lt and I should have a tree we have decorated. But there is no guarantee Lt will even be home at Christmas. After all, he barely had enough time to say hello before getting underway again. He speaks of a heavy evolution schedule so he is able to make no plans. It seems because of the ship being docked so recently there is much that remains to accomplish. *sigh*

Since Lt will probably not be with me at Christmas I have decided I will have a beautiful tree that I was not required to do anything for other than choose colors and some ornaments. I will save sentimental trees for when we are together. To be sure, I will observe her carefully as she constructs my tree. I will note what she uses and how she places it.

When it is complete I will show what it looks like.

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see it when it is all put up and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete