Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Guest is Due

Lt and I have signed up to host a sailor for Thanksgiving day. We will host at  the least one but possibly two. It is dependent upon the number of sailors that seek a host and the number of hosts. I would be happy to host two.

I cannot say I know of being alone on such holidays. I do not wish to know what it is to be alone on such holidays. Yes, I have been alone on one Independence Day but that is a party with friends type of holiday. Before marriage I spent holidays with my American family, the Bings. I know I do not wish to be alone so I also wish that no one else should be alone if there is something to be done for it.

Lt insists it will be a male sailor. I question him of this. Are there not female sailors who are alone also? Also, since I am the person who filed the invitation and marked the male AND female preference boxes who is to say which it will be? I would be very happy to have one of each! lol

Speaking of visiting females and Lt... I was greatly entertained when we last had a female visitor! Lt's discomfort was obvious. Last Christmas, Lt brought Heather to visit me. Heather is a very pretty woman. She is modest but still Lt did not know when or where he should be looking. His face flashed red if I caught him staring looking at her bottom. It attracts much male attention. I can only wish mine would do so. lol Very rarely did he lift his eyes from the floor since, only once, his eyes were not looking to her eyes as they spoke and she reminded him her eyes were "up here." His apologies to her, and to me, were unending.

If we are to host only a single sailor, a pretty female sailor could be entertaining... for me... again. Besides, it is an opportunity to show him after, our guest is gone, that his decision to choose me was wise.


1 comment:

  1. LOL you are such a wicked girl for enjoying your Lt's discomfort!!
    It is really nice that you are opening your home for the alone ones. I have been that person a few times in life. It is not so bad, but having someone to share it with makes the holiday seem real.

    ReplyDelete