Pages

Monday, December 03, 2012

My Lazy Tree

Here is my tree. I am pleased with it. So beautiful and I was required to lift not even a finger! It would be easy to become spoiled in this way but I have decided to study this tree closely and commit the designer's methods to my memory. In this way I may be able to create something as beautiful as she.

I will begin buying the necessary ornaments since very few on this tree are mine. I have searched stores for them and found several. The Noel Christmas store has beautiful glass ornaments but there are several more stores to shop! Lt is sure to think me crazy for buying ornaments all year!

The most convenient thing of having a tree decorated for you is there is no need to dispose of the tree. The woman who designed and assembled it will remove it for me. Unfortunately, the majority of the ornaments also belong to her and will leave with the tree. There are some I wish to have but have not found like ornaments in any store as yet. I suppose convenience has a price.

At the least, my tree is beautiful this year and there is a chance I will share it with Lt.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, nice tree. What a great idea. I must see if there is someone here who would do this for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree! And, how nice having a decorator come do it for you!

    ReplyDelete