Only a couple of days until 30 weeks is achieved! Yay!
Am I supposed to be this tired? I am able to nap on a moments notice. In truth, it is not as much I am able to as it is I find myself napping in spite of myself. Retiring early in the evening only helps me rise earlier.
I feel as a cow. I look to be one when I rise from a chair. I waddle as a duck. Anything that resembles grace has vanished from me. I love Little One but I will be relieved when he no longer has so much effect on my body.
Mother has suggested she come until Lt returns. If he returns soon enough she will return home to return one week before the due date. If his return is too late she will stay. At this moment I do not care who is here. I care only that someone is here. It will require speaking to Lt of this first.

Your belly is so cute! You look great.
ReplyDeleteyour son is growing strong! I'm glad your Mom will be with you. :)
ReplyDelete