That is what I have been called. I am unsure what it is.
While shopping the NEX a young sailor said to me that I was "a hot little BFM." I did not how to respond since I have never heard the term before now. I have an idea it is not a good thing to call someone and I have an idea it is a "line" to be used on women. My Lt's reaction to it leads me to believe this.
As my Lt rounded the end of the isle he touched my waist and the young sailor paled and turned to leave. I asked my Lt what a little BFM was. He told me to ignore the phrase and that it was not something to think of again. He then walked after the young sailor and left the NEX with him. After a few moments he returned looking displeased. I remained silent as I have seen this look on his face before.
He will not tell me what is the meaning of little BFM. So I ask whoever will tell me.
No clue.. It's obviously one of those low class ways of referring to a woman you'd like to have sex with, like that would talk someone into bed!! I can't figure out BFM. Don't know that I want to. It is meant to be "complimentary", but I'm not sure I'd agree...lol
ReplyDeleteI don't know what it means in this context, but I know it is sometimes used as an acronym for "Basic Fighter Maneuvers."
ReplyDelete!! I don't know what it means either! I must investigate when I'm not at work ;)
ReplyDelete