Today is better for my Lt.
I began his day with toast. plain. I was generous! I allowed him a cup of coffee! He seemed to tolerate that well through the morning so I gave him cream of wheat with prune juice. Mother said that was a good combination since it serves to stimulate his bowels. All is going well.
Tonight will tell the story. I have prepared for his dinner potatoes with broccoli cooked soft. I did not mash the potatoes. I thought to give him something to chew. They will not be hard only firm. Perhaps that will help him feel he has eaten something more substantial. In honesty, the broccoli is far over cooked but the doctor said it was best for his system until he is recovered. I am happy I need not eat it. All I will do is worry he looks to eat more while I am at class. It is 2 hours he will be alone with food. I told him if he behaved, I would cook an egg to accompany his toast and coffee in the morning.
We will see if he behaves or suffers more pain from improper eating.
Did he behave? :)
ReplyDeleteI discovered an empty popcorn bag in the garbage. Silly man hurts a little more today.
ReplyDelete