She has demonstrated she is intelligent. I was required to show her the litter box only once. She faithfully visits it each time. There have been no accidents! She also seems to know her name. I call to her and she looks to me. It is possible she is only responding to my voice. We will see the truth soon enough.
I do know she does not care to be separated from me. I am followed to every place I go. I hear her cry as I leave the house. It is almost too much to bear when she does this. I have provided a kennel for her until she adjusts. It is filled with toys so there is activity for her. She has water available also.
Night time has become something to adjust to for Lt. Yuki prefers to sleep beside my head on my pillow. Lt has inadvertently struck her forgetting she was there. It is interesting she remains in her chosen place afterward.
I question if she is needy or she knows what she wants. I would prefer to believe she is independent and knows what she wants
i love Yuki!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe sounds like a lovely cat.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving :)
ReplyDelete