I had not thought to become so yet I am ill. I believe it is caused by the sudden change of weather. In any event, I am not happy for it.
I sit home and drink tea. When I am not drinking tea, I am sleeping. When I am not sleeping I grumble of being ill.
Mother Bing acts as a mother does. She has been seeing to me and bringing me food. Perhaps this illness is not as bad as once thought... No. I would trade wellness for Mother Bing's cooking.
It would be better if Coastie were not away in training. *sigh*
Ah, maybe it was the rides with Peevy in the rain that caused this.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. Wait, I hope you stay ill so that you can enjoy Mother Bing's cooking. Hmm, it's too confusing ... I wish you the best of both worlds.