Coastie has informed me he will return before Thanksgiving holiday and will be with me at Mother Bing's house. My smile refuses to leave me.
For Coastie to return so soon was a surprise. He is scheduled to train another 5 weeks. It will be a short visit of only the one day. He arrives Wednesday nite and departs again Friday morning. I will pick him up at the airport and return him to it. I would prefer he stay longer but I will be satisfied with what is given. There is, after all, not much choice offered.
Father Bing has said he may sleep at their house. The offer was made as my mouth opened to speak of a place for him to sleep. I believe Father Bing thought I was going to offer my room. I was going to ask if Cherry's loft was acceptable. It is my thought that would have been too close for Father Bing. My father will like him very much I think.
I'm sure this will make your holiday even more special than usual.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I wonder if any patience is dwindling because of the sleeping situation.
If Coastie has not enough patience then we are not meant to be together. I will move forward no faster than I am. It is, after all, my life. I wish for it to be happy.
ReplyDeleteI meant your own patience; I can't imagine anyone not being willing to wait for you.
ReplyDeleteBut you're right to do as you are, and I'm sure you'll be happy.
Enjoy the harvest festival - called Thanksgiving over there.
ReplyDeletei'm very happy for you! happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteLoofa... It is often you that causes me to think of things I would not have thought of myself. That is the case now. :D
ReplyDeletelaird... Thank you for your kind wish. I hope you also will enjoy your holiday.
Aafrica...Thank you also for your well wishes. Happy Thanksgiving to you!