Pages

Monday, November 13, 2006

Better

I am feeling better though there is still low fever and coughing. But the elephant has decided to sit on my chest no longer. If there is no fever tomorrow I will go to work.

The weather may determine what I do tomorrow in spite of how I may feel. The rain is heavy and the winds are high. Already branches fall from the trees. I fear there will be much to pick up from the yard.

Cherry has told me the hill begins to slip again. I believe this weather will finish the slipping. She has already brought culverts for a spillway that she may keep the dam that results. One pond is not enough for her it seems.

For me it will be good to have my roofs stay in their places and all things remain where they have been placed or in the least I do not need to search far for them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully you'll take it easy once you return to work.

    ReplyDelete