Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Fire!

Who gave Little One the torch?

Little one has decided he no longer cares for chocolate... or salsa... or mustard. I am afraid to discover what else he does not care for. Eating any of these gives him fits. Now I have terrible heartburn from even the smallest of nibbles. A single Hersey square leaves me searching for an antacid. This is made horribly unfair by the fact Lt gave me a gift of Godiva chocolate truffles. Twenty-two pieces call to me in the night and Little One will not allow it!

Please! Tell me this will end soon!


3 comments:

  1. Ooo...I hope it ends soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I hope you feel better asap. Thanks for joining our hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I had the WORST heartburn when I was pregnant! I can't tell you it will end...that is, until Little One is born! That was the only complete cure for me, though taking Zantac did help.

    Thanks for linking up for Wednesday Walkabout!

    Sarah from GI Joe's Wife
    gijoeswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete