Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Really?

I have heard stories. I doubted the truth of it.

Why does it now seem I have a bladder that is the size of a thimble? I now immediately spend time locating the lavatory in any building I enter. I am slowly mapping them all. My walks are routed according to lavatory locations. Walking in town is challenging. Yesterday I was caught in town far from a toilet. Fortunately for me a kind woman invited me to use the toilet in her shop. It was only meters away but I came near to not requiring it!

And it seems someone is entering my home and stealing my bras, replacing them with smaller ones! I know there is to be an increase but so soon?!?

Little one is again playing loop-de-loop. The short break from it was nice but it seems it was only to build energy. No one told me the he would eventually choose what foods I may eat. I have not eaten a dumpling in days. The smell of them sends Little one into fits. Just who is responsible for giving him such power? Who installed the nausea button within his reach? I am working on disconnecting this button.

I am sorry! All those I doubted when they told me of this, please forgive me! I will never doubt what you tell me again!

1 comment:

  1. Dumpling eating is crucial!

    I hope your stomach settles down as things move along.

    ReplyDelete