Pages

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday!

It is Fill In the Blank Friday again at The Little Things We Do. It is not an easy one for this week but here are my answers:


1.  I am proud of…   my husband. I know it seems the easy answer. My husband makes me proud by what he chooses to do. He serves his nation often at expense to himself. He missed the discovery of his becoming a father. He will miss most of the pregnancy and, given some talk, he may also miss the birth of his first child. He will reluctantly board his ship yet he will perform his duties in spite of this. I am proud of him. Good fortune has truly smiled upon me to give me such a man.

2.   This weekend I will…   spend what little time I have with my husband before he departs again in a few days. We will walk the local gardens, shop the small store around the base, we will be together.

3.  A secret dream I have is…  to own my own network and computer consulting firm.

4. I can't handle…    people who protest the fallen soldiers. I am unable to understand how they can have so much hatred for the soldier, sailor, airman, or marine that has afforded them the right to their opinion.

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is…   people who behave as if they are the only person to exist.

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is…    Qigong  massages. It often takes much effort from me to move after it is finished.

7.  I think everyone should…   be more personal with those around them. We are so busy it is easy to become distant and only later to regret it. Put away anything that is between you and them and be face to face with them. Speak more. Listen more. Do this without your texts or computers.

There you have them. They are simple but they are me! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. My brother and some of his friends started a network and computer consulting firm. They built it up gradually, one job at a time. So I think your goal is a reasonable one and seems quite likely in time.

    ReplyDelete