Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Apparently...

... I am now "some little gook b***h."

I happened upon a conversation between two female DoD employees. It seems my Lt was the subject of the conversation. One of the women has desires for my husband. I know this from the portion of the conversation I happened upon. They spoke of Lt by name and ship. The one said she wanted to be with him while the other reminded her he was married. It is then she said, "Oh she's just some little gook b***h. It won't be hard to get her gone."

Really?

First. Do not under-estimate me. In spite of, or perhaps because of, being pregnant, I would fight vigorously for what is mine.

Second. I did not choose my husband lightly. I am not as many other women I have spoken to. My Lt spent several years under my scrutiny. He patiently awaited my decision. I know his character. This simpleton woman has no idea what type of man he is. He would rebuff her convincingly if for no other reason than his integrity would demand it. Her only chance is his dis-satisfaction and if Lt is dis-satisfied already, I am a poor wife indeed and would deserve to lose him.

Are there not enough single men on this base? There are several unmarried officers if it is an officer she desires. If not an officer, the barracks are full of single sailors. There is no shortage of available men. What would cause a woman to seek a man that is another's.

If you wonder if I spoke to this trollop, no I did not. There was no need for me to do so. Her companion saw me and as I walked away laughing told her plotting friend when asked who I was, "That is his wife."

2 comments:

  1. That little trash talker isn't worth a second more of your time. there are always people who lust after what another person has...you have much. This makes you blessed so out of her reach she will get a nose bleed just looking up in your direction :)

    ReplyDelete