Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Excuse me

I apologize for my absence. I have been attempting to convince little one to stop making me nauseous. So far, I have not been successful. Here is the first picture of his (my expectations) life!

The journey so far has been one of eat and vomit. The doctor says it is common but I am nauseous more than is common. I will say it has begun to lessen but do not repeat that loudly. I do not want little one to hear you and begin loop-de-loops more often.

Mother is beside herself. She insists she will come soon. I am thankful Father convinces her otherwise. At least for the moment. I know Father will not be able to prevent her for the entire pregnancy but I will be willing for her assistance at a later time.

Now if only Lt would come home.  *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Mei Lian!!!!!! I cannot believe my eyes. I have been lost in Facebook land...and found myself back in bogland to visit old friends when what do I see? You are going to be a MOTHER!!!
    I'm so incredibly happy for you :) Congratulations. You are going to be an awesome Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook? You should search for orientalkoala!

    ReplyDelete