It seems I have a new house! I believe it is a very pretty one. For my Lieutenant is is a longer drive but he DID ask me of my thoughts. Of all, I chose this one. I will require employment shortly after arriving. It will cost us
¥350,000 per month.
It will require time before I can travel. The house must be inspected and contracts signed. I must wait for the movers to collect my belongings for shipment.
My projected time for travel is October 10.

I thought this picture to be the most ..... interesting?
I have never seen such. I had not thought of relearning how to use one.
Our dinning room.


Living Room
It promises to be an exciting time!
How wonderful! It is a lovely house. I hadn't thought you would have to relearn those habits, either!!LOL The Japanese are known for both cleanliness, and loving automated everything! Do you plan to learn Japanese, or do you speak it already? I'm sure in four years you will become proficient, if you are not already, judging by your excellent English skills learned in a fairly short time. I look forward to more pictures and stories! It would be a daunting task, to move so far, with all your belongings. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteJeankfl... I believe I will enjoy this house very much. I speak enough Japanese to not sound foolish but there remains much to learn. Fortunately my belongings are already packed in boxes in anticipation of this move and also because of the new family moving into my house. :) I have been told I will have a playing partner when I am there. The girl in the next house plays violin but has begun learning only in the last year.
ReplyDelete