Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday...

... and nowhere to hide.

I took Mother to an early dinner. It was... an experience. I spent the evening listening to Mother telling me all that I need to do for a happy marriage. ALL I need to do for a happy marriage. Is it me that is only awkward as my mother explains sex to me in a restaurant full of people? Yes, the conversation was in Chinese but it was a Chinese restaurant. The staff understood clearly. I could tell from their sympathetic looks. I also think some patrons understood as well. Perhaps it is paranoia that causes me to think that.

I believe all our future meals will be at home or Burger King where none speak Chinese.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahahaahah! Speechless. I am at once mortified and impressed by your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Did you tell her you had that under control?? I'm afraid I'd have had to laugh. Mother's always amaze me..

    ReplyDelete