Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

A new night...

...and wise counsel. I now feel more secure. I am fortunate to have the people in my life that I do.

I believe I will be happy as I can be without my Lt. Tomorrow, I will visit Mother Bing and steal a few hugs so I will have extra once I'm gone. I wonder if she can mail them to me? Heather promises to go on holiday before I leave so we may spend time together. It has been long since we have done that since she is employed elsewhere for a time. I have missed our muddy times repairing stock dams in a rainstorm. I have missed our rides together. Riding the fence is not enjoyable alone.

29 days before departure.

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy you are more settled and secure. Enjoy the time you have left here, and remember to make copies of all the important papers!lol Maybe some of your American family can visit you in Japan? The house looks large enough to entertain well. A trip to Japan would be a wonderful trip of a lifetime for most Americans.. at least those NOT married to Navy Lts!! :) I know you will miss those here, but you will make great friends in the Navy as well. My niece and her husband have many friends they have made at their billets. You become very close with those in the same situation as you, and the wives, especially, tend to lean on each other for help and support. I think you will like it. I look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete