Only 8 weeks and this pregnancy is such a roller coaster.
The mood swings have almost settled down. When one rears its ugly head it is a big one. Take Friday for instance. I was barely holding everything together until I got home and then I lost it. I do not remember it being this way with Chao lei or Jun.
I have also turned into a bloodhound which did not happen before either. I have been smelling everything extremely well. I have spent much time searching out a smell that randomly filled my nose. Much to Jared’s disappointment, I have been cooking less savory foods than usual. I just cannot take the odors. They are too powerful. I smelled a neighbor 2 houses away cooking fish!
I have had to return to my skin serum since acne has returned. I have not had these issues since my teens. I did not miss them either.
A very good thing that has cone of this pregnancy is Jared is not waiting for me to swell to a watermelon. He has begun putting lotion on my tummy already. He will be able to do so for at least half of the pregnancy and that is more than the other two pregnancies combined enjoyed. Besides, who am I to argue with him?
Aside from the mood swings, this pregnancy is uneventful. There is no horrible heartburn, so far. I only cannot eat pao cai, again, so far. I have a thimble for a bladder. I know I risk a lot by saying this early, and do not tell Little One I said it but, though it started a little rocky and once it settled down, this pregnancy is pretty easy. So far.
I hope it continues to be an easy one. Being pregnant while caring for other kids--plus everything else you have going on--is no joke.
ReplyDeleteI missed your announcement! Congratulations, Mei! Three children are so much fun <3
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping you continue to feel well and this pregnancy is uneventful!