Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Week 11

I think this pregnancy is not preparing me for a baby. It is making me a baby. I am tired all the time right now. The sad thing is it will not allow me to vary from my schedule. It is 6:30 am and I am awake. Exhausted, yet awake. I am experiencing headaches too. There remains a little nausea but it is not horrible as before.

Having done this twice before, I know it is so worth it at the end. I am excited to meet Su Zan when she arrives. I only wish the dues were not so demanding of me. I have had some of my students wake me up from an unplanned nap. I believe they think I have narcolepsy. The speed at which I fall asleep makes arguing against it useless. Fine. I have pregnancy narcolepsy. Just wake me up at the bell and before you leave.

We are on spring break this week. Most everyone else have plans. We plan on going to out-processing appointments. There are only 75 days until out departure. We will complete our overseas screening on Wednesday. It is surprising that we need it since we are already overseas. We should receive our OPNAV N130 (letter that authorizes dependent to accompany service member) by Friday.

I have to sort our UB shipment and store it separately. Our HHG shipment will be picked up first since they will take so long to arrive in Spain. Our UB will be picked up in May. This means I will live in a naked house from April having only the necessities like cooking utensils and clothes.

We are almost there.Seventy-five days is not as many days as it sounds. I have begun preparing the children for the flights. Chao lei flies well so I have no worries for him. Jun not so much. I only pray she comes up with no other embarrassing outburst as her last flight.

Even through the exhaustion, I am developing the jitters.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot imagine an OCONUS move whilst pregnant, but you're doing it so gracefully! I cannot wait to hear more about precious Su Zan and your future home!

    ReplyDelete