June is too high stung. We were watching movies in the dark. She got up to go to the bathroom and suddenly let out a very loud scream and came running into the living room crying. I asked her what was wrong. Her reply? "I scared myself!" Apparently,she turned on the hall light and when she did, she saw herself in the new hall mirror. Do you know how difficult it is to not laugh at that moment?
I swear I do not know where she learns these things. June got excited cause she found apiece of popcorn on the floor. She said, "Always left overs on the floor and dirt don't hurt" And then ate it! I looked at her and asked, “Did you just eat that?” She said, “Yes. I wonder if there is more?"
It has been a long winter. Lately, June has developed random bursts of energy in which she suddenly squawks very loudly. BAWK! It startles me every time.
Ahh, the unique world of June.
hahahah! little girls are truly something else!
ReplyDelete