No soy sauce? No nori? That eliminates 80% of my normal diet. Tomorrow I need not worry of such restrictions. The low iodine diet is over. To celebrate, Jared has agreed to bring me some gyoza and sushi rolls with plenty of soy sauce.
I will certainly be happy when this isolation is complete. I feel as a prisoner. Unlike CoVid isolation, I am alone in only my room rather than in my house. A 10x10 room only gets smaller each day. My food mimics prison food; or at the least, that is how I feel it does. I have never had prison food so how would I really know? But what I eat is so bland. I have non-iodized salt but nothing else.
I get to eat normal food tomorrow but I remain in my room... alone. On Monday, I return to normal. I will step back into my routine as if I never left it. Until then, I will be agonizingly bored.
Three more days!
ReplyDelete