Tropical Cyclone Condition of Readiness 4. That means it is raining. It also means high winds are coming.This will make the move even more enjoyable. o_O
I have been warned. If the wind is too bad, they will not move me tomorrow. I am hopeful they will not find it necessary to delay the movement of my house. While my sofa is comfortable to sit on, it was not made for sleeping. At the least, not for my sleeping. In my preference to not wait until the last moment to ready everything, my linens are all packed away. I spent last night on the sofa. I awoke this morning with soreness in my back.
Today, I get the key to the new apartment. I believe after I pick up the keys I will go to the NEX and buy a small inflatable bed so I can avoid sleeping on the couch again. Since I will be out I will also buy a new washer and dryer. Ordering cable and telephone service for the apartment is also on my to-do list for today.
The day ahead will be busy. At the least I will not be bored.
Ugh!
ReplyDelete