Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday!

Today is Fill In the Blank Friday over at The Little Things We Do

Today the theme is:



I would invite....
All of my and my husband’s friends. Perhaps even the ship’s Captain

The theme would be....
Medieval Meal Time

I would host it....
At the tower party room.

We would eat....
Market Vegetable soup, Cold Platter of Roasted and Smoked Meats, Roasted Chicken with honey Glazed Vegetables, Compote
There will be only simple utensils available such as a wooden spoon and a knife.
Of course, there would be mead, ale, and wine.

It would look like....
I would make use of the base theatrical troupe as servers dressed in medieval costume and of their props. Attendees would have the option (but highly encouraged) to dress in costume and arrangements would be made with costumers around the base.

Now the thought has been planted I believe I will investigate further into actually hosting it!

1 comment: