I have decided to honor my deceased baby. How could I do otherwise. She was as much a part of me as Su Zan is. She only did not survive as long.
I have decided that my baby needed a name. How else could I remember her? Since all I can do is remember her spirit, her name should be spiritual, I have decided to name her Li Jing. Her name means Beautiful Spirit. I believe it is fitting for her. She will now be announced and added to our family. Mother and Father will be able to acknowledge her in their prayers. I will be able to acknowledge that I have three daughters.
We will be together again, Li Jing. In time.
I wish for you peace as you process this loss, and I will continue to pray for your family, including Li Jin.
ReplyDeleteOh! Peace to you and your husband as you navigate this. Blessings to you, and I know Li Jing is happy that she has you for a mom.
ReplyDeleteWishing you peace, Mei, and thinking of precious Li Jing whilst we add her and your family to our prayers.
ReplyDelete