I know. It is late but in my defense, who is not trying to catch up on their schedule, post Christmas?
Now that Christmas is over, the children believe they are safe to return to normal behavior so snarkiness levels have returned to normal.
June's tact free way of life continues.
Me: Do you know where my tweezers are?
June: Why?
Me: Because I want to get these hairs between my eyes
June walked up to me the other day with her fingers under her chin wiggling them.
June: Mom! Do you like my beard of testicles?
Me: … What? Beard of … what?
June: My beard of testicles… I am an octopus!
Me: Tentacles dear. They are called tentacles.
June: Yeah, that is what I meant!
June is not alone in her noteworthy interactions. I told my children we were no longer saying “shut up” because it sounds mean and can hurt other’s feelings. Here is how Chao lei gets creative. June was just jabbering on about nothing for some time and apparently, Chao lei had had enough.
Chao lei: SILENCE YOU PEASANT!
There you have my children this week. I will one day look back on these things and smile. Today is not that day.
MY BEARD OF TESTICLES!! LMAOOO!!!!! June is hysterical!
ReplyDelete