Miyuki and I have discussed what will be needed beyond her other duties. She will have my dinner prepared and will place what I will need for the night, such as drinks and medicine, on the table. Her pay will increase but that is expected since her duties have increased.
How long this arrangement will be necessary I do not know. As is usual, we families are not told of returns times and dates. We are only told exact times when the ship enters Sagami Bay. At least this time I am not greeted with absolute frowns when the topic of Jared's return BEFORE the delivery is discussed with the ombudsman. At the same moment I am not greeted with joyous positive smile. I suppose the "window" we are given will have to do and I will be hopeful my "arrivals" will occur close together.
Contractions have lessened since being in the hospital. In fact, they have become infrequent. I am hoping they remain so. It was a likelihood that if my back had not began to hurt and I remained at home with the same activity, early labor would have occurred so there is a positive aspect of my back pain. I cannot imagine going through labor while my back hurts as much as it does. In fact, I do not want to imagine it. lol
There is approximately one month before my due date. I will spend that time being as relaxed as possible. I will make no such effort if he returns and I have not given birth yet.
Stay safe, Mei! I'll be praying your husband is able to return sooner than later and that baby June stays put!
ReplyDelete