So... I'm in the hospital. I could not get up this morning without great pain. I called Dorothy to help me and in turn called an ambulance. The doctor has seen me. I have been poked and prodded. The pregnancy complicated the xrays.
It seems an accident is rearing its head again. Surgery may be necessary to again repair damaged discs. Also, it complicates the pregnancy because the baby is on the problem discs. The doctor and my ob will discuss with me if I need to be induced.
Chao lei will be cared for so I have no worries of that. I do worry of Jared's thoughts when he is told. They are underway and he had his duty to see to. I know they will not return early for my sake. It is not as if I will die. I will be sent home in a day or so and follow up will be scheduled.
A boring life would be preferred to this episode. Lol
Oh my goodness, Mei! I hope you're doing alright! Please keep us posted <3
ReplyDelete