Mother also tells me she will be accompanied by Jiao. This was not planned so I was required to file appropriate paper work for Jiao. Mother says if she is not permitted to stay with me they will stay in a hotel. I do not see the reasons they would prevent my sister from visiting. I will know today.
There are ten days until delivery is due. I find myself wishing for fewer. Even though Mother is only two days from her visit, I have felt more than once that I would be alone for the birth. I have resisted the urge to go to hospital but I have almost given in and called Dorothy or Tammy on several occasions The contractions fade away after a short time and I find it was wise not to go.
I hate being alone at this moment. Well, not completely alone. Yuki lays in my lap purring now and is seldom far from me.
I'm so happy that your Mom is coming to visit. Can't believe you are only 10 days away time is flying by.
ReplyDeleteNice to have supportive visitors coming. Yuki looks like a very sweet cat.
ReplyDeleteHang in there Mei. You will have a beautiful baby and a very smooth delivery! Sending you good wishes from afar! I check in on your site often to see of your updates.
ReplyDelete