Pages

Monday, February 04, 2013

Ugh

Waking to contractions is not enjoyable. Waking to Lt rubbing my tummy because I was groaning in my sleep was. :-)

I have an appointment to see my doctor today and I will tell him of these contractions that wake me. He has said before it is normal. Mother says pay attention to my body.

It is beginning to become exciting as the birth of our son approaches. We have only two weeks to go and I have my hospital bag packed and ready. I have read articles about what I need to bring and have spoken to my friends and I think I have done well not going overboard and I feel prepared.

 For Me:
1. Lansinoh Lanolin Cream, nursing pads and a picture guide of laboring positions
2. Nursing bra and nursing tank
3. Travel toiletries
4. Comfortable clothes in the event I am required to stay a few days.
5. Slippers
6.  Water bottle

 For Little One:
1. Going home outfit
2. Nununu beanie for keeping his head warm in the hospital
3. Angel Dear lovie
4. Aden and Anais Bamboo Swaddle blanket

Boppy nursing pillow
Phone for keeping friends and family up to date and for my labor playlist
Lt’s overnight clothes
Our camera
A few healthy snacks

 Is there something I have missed?

3 comments:

  1. A journal, so you can jot down details you think you will "always" remember...but get lost in the wonder and newness of it all.

    Best of luck!! We will be excitedly waiting for updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo excited for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you if you've missed something as I haven't even let myself think about packing for the hospital so far. Too much other stuff to prepare. Ack, overwhelming. Anyway, so exciting that you're so close! Look forward to reading about how the birth goes.

    ReplyDelete