I saw this at Handling with Grace? and thought it interesting.
1. The best surprise ever would be… to
discover I am accidentally pregnant. We have decided to wait. The main reason
is for me to finish post-graduate school.
2. The day my husband
proposed… is my most favorite memory. From
his knee he spoke in very bad Chinese in front of all that were attending a
formal base party.
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've
ever done was… Immigrating to America where I had no family to greet me or rely
on. It was worthwhile because I met and married the best man!
4. The best part of my day… is when my
husband comes home. Whether that is after several hours or several weeks. It is
unimportant when he returns. Only that he does.
5. Something I like
that most people don't is... being in the summer rain. Being drenched to my
toes by warm rain is relaxing for me.
6. Something I am
willing to fight for is… my husband and, when I have them, my children.
7. Something you might not know about me is… I
have died before. Shortly after arriving in America I was involved in a crash.
The medics found me with no heartbeat or breath. They performed CPR and were
able to start a weak heartbeat. The doctors at the hospital were able to
completely revive me.
Wow.... Not man people can say they've been dead before! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteScary to be involved in such a terrible crash!
ReplyDelete