My head hurts and it gives me a thought. Perhaps I should cut my hair, even if only a small amount.
You may ask why I have thought this. It is a simple reason. I will tell you what happened and you tell me if my thoughts are correct.
To solve my problem with us watching different movies at the same time we elected to turn off the tv and the laptop and just be together. We have never had difficulties with speaking to each other. I ask him of his day and the future sailings and we speak of what we will do during his absence. He asks how I spend my day and we discuss what we will do while he is home. After all is said we tend to become playful.
After a few playful taps to my backside I attacked. I pounced upon Lt in his chair. I thought his chair to be more substantial but it seems only a small Chinese woman is required to knock it over. As we wrestled about, on several occasions he accidentally caught my hair and pulled on it. I even caught my hair in one of his shirt buttons. I believe Yuki though us to be mad so she immediately left the room. In spite of these accidents we enjoyed ourselves very much. I am sure anyone walking past the house thought two children were playing given the squealing and laughing that would have been heard.
Since all good things must eventually end, we agreed it was time to repair the house then retire for the evening. Replacing all of the furnishings to their places was easy. Picking up the debris took longer. A pair of easily replaced vases were broken. Books were strewn across the floor. A mop was required in the kitchen since drinks were spilled.
After all repair and cleaning was done, showers taken, and pajamas donned, I found I need only wait for Lt to finish his nightly teeth ritual (honestly, I have never seen anyone work so long on their teeth every evening). I also found not all the devilishness had left me so I waited in ambush for him to exit the bathroom. Eventually he did.
My plan was to jump to his back as he passed by. My plan failed. When Lt exited the bathroom he had thought to startle me by bursting through the door and shouting. I was required to back up to avoid being hit by the door. This caused me to slide along the side of the armoir. Unknown to me as I made my leap to Lt's back, my hair was caught in the hinge. I did not reach his back but I did reach mine. Imagine my surprise when I felt myself stop in mid-air and fall to the floor and then the excruciating pain in the back of my head. I suppose it could have been worse. The armoir could have fallen on me. If my hair had been only 2 inches shorter, this would not have happened.
So... what do you think? Cut the hair? Or stop ambushing Lt?
No comments:
Post a Comment