Pages

Monday, December 05, 2011

In time...

I hope my Lt will see me with different eyes.

When he looks to my hip he sees scars. When he looks to my legs he sees scars. He is unable even to kiss my neck without kissing a scar. I have been told I am fortunate there is no scar on my face. This is a kind effort made by people who do not have scars to cause me to feel better of myself.

He denies the scars affect him more than he will say but I see it in his eyes. I am as any other woman who wants her husband to look to her with desire. My Lt looks to me with pain. I am unable to entice him as other women entice their husbands. When I attempt it, it is then I see him act as if I have cut him.

I am unable to decide what to do for it.

4 comments:

  1. First, you must rid yourself of the thought that it takes nudity, or near nudity to entice a man, especially one that loves you. I don't remember if you have told us why you have scars, but it may be that he feels your pain when he looks at them. But...seduction begins and ends in the connection of love you have, and is mainly in the eyes, and touch. Women who understand how this works can seduce a man from across the room, without a single bit of skin showing. And, since the Lt. loves you, and desires you, he would be even easier. Do not compare yourself to other women. He did not marry them. Men may look, but they prefer to be seduced by their own woman. It is as simple as doing caring things such as fixing his favorite meal, then catching his eye, and let him see YOUR desire for him in them. Feel your sexuality and know the desire he has for you.. these are the tools of enticement... not lingerie or nudity. I have often felt that women that have to resort to such things have bigger problems in their relationships than enticing their husbands...
    If you keep his eyes with yours, he will not even notice scars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not that I believe I must be naked to entice him. I believe again my skill with english has failed me.

    It is only that in the normal course of being together I see his reactions to the scars. He knows of my car wreck. Perhaps that is what he sees in his mind. It is most likely he attempts to judge what it felt like.

    I think it is most likely my selfish desire that he does not see them as he does now. When he looks to them and I see his reaction it is a reminder to me what has happened. I wish for it to remain in my past.

    Further dictionary reading proves my use of entice was incorrect but I know of no word to describe my meaning. Again, I think it is selfish desire of mine that I want when my legs are exposed I am looked at as other women who have no scars. I know this is not something I will have of men in general. I wish for when Lt sees me he looks to me with a sly grin at the start rather than after a grimace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh.. Ok, I understand now.. I am sorry I did not gather your meaning the first time. I think this is something you will achieve in time. Eventually he will not see them, but it will take time. I am sure he knows they do not hurt anymore. At least it does not stop the sly grin, yes??LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. His pain filled eyes is only an expression of his intense love for you and his wish to never see you suffer.
    It is a beautiful thing...and well deserving of the beautiful person I have found you to be.

    ReplyDelete