Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happiness..... Day2

Today I enjoyed a perfect day with Lt.

We walked around the city visiting parks. We walked arm in arm. I wished for the other women to know he is mine. He is handsome and a naval officer so it would be natural for them to attempt his attention. I am only saving them from wasting time. Only I will have his attention.

Japan is fond of parks if I am to consider how many there are. We walked the blue road. We visited many shops. We bought little but still the experience was enjoyable. We even bought an Akiaji beer from a vending machine. It is rude to walk and drink a beverage of any sort so we found a nearby bench and watched people walk past.

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch at a local restaurant. I knew much of what I ate. Lt was not so fortunate. It is good he is adventurous in his eating. Sometimes it is best he does not know what it is he eats. :) He says "If it tastes good I eat it. I do not ask." I wonder if he would be so brave at my father's house.

After our long walk, we shopped at the NEX. We bought foot spas which were put to immediate use on our arrival at home. Now we will sit and watch a movie. I intend to sit closely and snuggle. I will be "cold" so his arm will necessarily be around me.

After our movie we will go to the club for our dinner. It is my reward for preparing a special dinner last night. I do not require a reward for doing that which made me happy. But I will not refuse it.

I believe I will decide to have more of these days rather than worry of those things I can not change. I will be happy.

Mr Buble! If you please!

2 comments:

  1. I did not know it was considered rude to walk and drink?
    We Americans must seem to be a very rude people?!

    Your day sounded wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is rude in Japan. There are many new customs I must adjust to here. :)

    ReplyDelete