I have found myself dancing around to Michael Buble.... again. I am unable to help myself. It is as someone else takes control and spins me around the room. I do not complain of it though. Feeling happy is preferable over any other feeling.
Lt always knows when I have been listening. He tends to tease me but only a little. It usually indicates a good night for him. ;) Perhaps that is why he stops at the NEX searching for more of Mr Buble's music. Lt's latest offering is the "Christmas" cd. It is very easy to dance to.
Perhaps... There may be a special dinner set for him tonight. Dancing may be appropriate also. Anything else is none of your business. ;) lol
I love Michael Buble also.. Smart of the Lt to take advantage of your love of the music! ;) I am glad you are happy again..
ReplyDelete