Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Work continues...
Amanda's parents have agreed to leasing my house so I have completed filling boxes and emptied it. I will stay in the barn apartment until I leave. Amanda will also become owner of Peevey. Her parents have decided to purchase him.
My Lieutenant tells me of his house searches. It seems housing is plentiful but is expensive. He will need to save money for deposits and such. Rent has averaged ¥200,000 ($2600.00) per month. Deposits are as common here, 1st and last with cleaning.The sum of utility deposits are near $1000.00. He has been sending money to me since I have not been employed. Now I work for Big Boss there is no need. I have told him to take "my money" and deposit it to the bank. My wait will be shortened this way.
Big Boss has agreed to allow me to work until I leave. This time will be spent repairing the network and instructing the new administrator.
New engineer is not pleased with Big Boss' decision though he is silent concerning it. He seems more ... humble ... today after his "little chat" with Big Boss. I do not foresee an easy time with him. It will be one thing I must teach the new administrator to withstand him. I believe this will not be difficult as experience will give him boldness to return new engineer to his place.
I count days until I am together with my Lieutenant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These plans sound wonderful! I'm glad it's all falling into place. I hope you get to go be with your Lt. soon. I applaud your insistance on new engineer not bullying you or screwing up your network. Engineers tend to think they know everything! I know, my father and brother are both engineers!lol Your wedding pics are beautiful. It looks like it was a perfect day, and so lovely. Good luck and good fortune in your new life. I look forward to your adventures in Japan!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jean