Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some Wedding Pictures


Here is the hall decorated.



























Here is our cake!




My nails
Our entry to the hall.















Part of the Chinese ceremony

From left to right: Mellisa, Bao Yu, Chu hua, Mother, Jiao, Fang Hua, Fei Yen

 These are a few pictures. I must upload and edit others. I was informed I may not show my Lieutenant's clear face. I will do as requested but I will ask a clear reason for it..


4 comments:

  1. love! that cake! is this in china? beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.

    But where are the photos of the wine? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful everything is! I love all the color. How awesome your fingernails were! Was your mother pleased with everything? I think you can't show your Lt.'s face because of his preference. I know plenty of naval officers that have blogs, or have pics on the web on blogs, facebook, etc. Although his assignment could have something to do with is.. whatever, we enjoy whatever you can share! I want a better pic of you, too..I'm so glad you could have a ceremony that could include both backgrounds that you two bring. Many years of happiness to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Love your nails :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete