Jun has been potty trained. The funny thing is, she did it herself. Sort of.
I cracked the code to potty training her. Spider man underwear. It took her picking out her own Spider-Man underwear to completely potty train herself. She will not have an accident because she “can not go potty on Spider-Man”. I can not believe that is all it took lol We have been two weeks with no accidents. I will keep left-over pull ups on stand-by just in case.
Speaking of Jun, she says and does the craziest things sometimes. For instance,
*Silence in the house*
Me: Jun!!!
Thud, thud, thud *door slams*
…
…
Me: Jun! What are you doing?
Jun: Well, I was not listening so I went to my room.
Me: What did you do?
Jun: Well, I was not listening and I knew I was going to get in trouble so I went to my room.
Self-disciplining children. Who knew? What was she doing? Playing with what little make up I have, which is expensive (Jared bought it with good intentions). She has her own play make up.
Yesterday she completely freaked me out.
Jun: I hate women.
Me: What did you say?
Jun: I hate women. *said with a look of having eaten something sour*
Me: Did you mean lemon?
Jun: YEAH! WOMEN!
Of course, she is not alone in her musings. I carry my own when it comes to surprising things.
*What I heard* Chao lei: Look! It is a piece of ass!
Me: Excuse me! What did you say?
Chao lei: It is a pizza axe!
I have to admit it was a lack of enunciation on his part and a lack of attention on my part.
I remember dreaming of having children. I did not know what to expect though. I would not rid myself of them but I probably would have studied child rearing a little better first. One thing I can not say is my life with children is not boring. I could fill volumes with things my children say or do.
I know! I could do a "What the Heck?" Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment