Jared has been replaced. I was in another mood last night.
It was one of those moods that requires music. In this case, it was Michael Bublé. I have been known to dance myself around. It is a secret I try to maintain but I have been caught too many times. "Dance like no one is watching" has occurred too many times with people watching.
Last night, as I was dancing to Mr. Bublé. Chao lei decided to make me not look so silly dancing about alone. It would not have surprised me much if he would have danced a short time with his mother. What surprised me was he danced until the disc was finished. I put on the album "Higher" and he joined me immediately. Thirteen tracks later he wanted more. Given the time of night and there being school the next day, I declined his invitation after which he declared, "I have to tell Dad to do this with you more often." I have a good son.
The day has started well since I find I am in the same mood as last night. There is no music available at the moment. At the least, I see no ear buds in anyone's ears. If I become desperate enough, there is always my phone. I would not be disappointed to enjoy this mood all day. People would find me overly cheerful but that would be their problem/blessing. It has lightened the mood in first period.
I like good days. Maybe there will be a dance tonight. It would not hurt. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment