Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sleepless...

It is not a good night for me. I am unable to be comfortable enough to sleep.

Lt prefers I am not in the bedroom since I sit in silence and look at him. "I love you Mei but that just creeps me out.", he says. How he knows I do it I do not know. He is supposed to be asleep. So here I sit looking to my computer screen in the dining room.

I did sit in my recliner and I seemed to begin finding comfort to sleep but Lt awoke and came to see how I was. I thought it was time to begin the day so I woke fully then looked at my clock only to see that I had been in my chair only a few minutes.

Now I sit here knowing Lt will wake in 30 minutes to begin his day. I will begin to prepare his breakfast soon and he will eat then depart for his duties.

I believe I will sit in my recliner again to see if I am able to find some sleep. Unfortunately it will not be much since I am required to be at the recreation center this morning. But four hours of sleep are better than none.

No comments:

Post a Comment