I am again able to eat dumplings! To be honest, I am able to eat most anything now. Some of those things I wish to eat are odd. What once I would have flatly refused now piques my interest. Fortunately, these odd cravings usually include chocolate. What is not made better by chocolate? My current favorite is a boiled egg with chocolate gravy. Yum!
I am now large enough for people to readily notice. I am also getting extra fat I did not have before. The chocolate may have something to do with that.
I enjoy the my hair on my head is thicker. I do not enjoy my hair at other places is growing thicker. Lt spend considerable time consoling me after he snickered at my apparent mustache. My mirror supported his observation but still I did not care that he noticed it. As I searched this I found it is a common occurrence. I suppose it was unfair to cry for it but I did not plan it.
I found myself consoling Lt after. It seems his mother attempted to warn him of what it is to be with a pregnant woman but he remained unprepared. I assured him I was not completely prepared either. To be sure, Mother told me of emotions and hormones. She did not tell me of how great changes in mood could be. I believe Lt has thought of returning to sea soon if only he could convince the Navy of the necessity of
He must wait until after the Navy Birthday Ball.
This is the dress I have chosen. To be sure it is being... modified. I thought the black would make my tummy less noticeable but after a fitting the white panel will see to it my tummy will be noticed.
The accessories I have already safe in my jewelry box. I am not sure of the shoes. I have walked in them and am capable. I think of comfort here. Also, the dress's length is set to the heels and it is late to have it shortened. I believe I will be required to sit often with only a few dances in spite of my enjoyment of dancing, especially with Lt.
Speaking of Lt and my shoes, he worries of them too but only that I will fall because of them. I must remind him I am only pregnant. I know my balance has changed but not so much I am unable to walk even in heels. Also, I ask him where he intends to be that takes him from my side. If I fall, surely it would be his fault for having left my side making him unable to catch me. ;-)
In the event you were wondering of Yuki, she smugly says hello!



Yuki seems like a fine feline!
ReplyDeleteChocolate-covered boiled egg? Excellent! That should become the new breakfast fad.
ReplyDeletefirst...YAY i love the baby belly bump! :) Second...girl...chocolate covered EGGS?! My stomach is performing a roller derby just at the thought of that!
ReplyDeleteand third--your dress is fabulous. You are going to look wonderful!
oh and fourth: wow Yukis is so BIG now!!
beautiful :)
That dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete