Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My new hat

Today I have been given a new hat to wear.

Big Boss has decided I would make a proper Accounts Manager in addition to Network Manager. We have discussed the good behaviour of the network and the resulting difficulties of me discovering productive tasks to accomplish. His answer is to add this task to my duties. It is chance that has caused this. The former manager has sought other opportunities elswhere.

If I am to understand it correctly, my new duties are to monitor accounts, their place in the company, invoicing, and payment status. This seems to me to be enough to keep myself occupied. At the beginning especially since I will require time to learn of each account and develope my own methods of monitoring.

It comes also with a 6.5% increase in compensation. Who could say no? ;^)

2 comments:

  1. woohoo! you go girl! network analyst/accountant, that's a combination i've never heard before. you make history Koala :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Pretty soon, you'll be running the entire company by yourself.

    ReplyDelete